Some Video testimonies and the freedom we have in Christ - don't be robbed!!! Be ALIVE!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Celebrate Victory -

These are the Words of God to me.... 

Prov 10:22 The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and He adds no trouble to it.

2 Cor 9:8 And God is able to make all grace superabound toward you, that you always having sufficiency in all, may abound to every good work.

Is 45:1-3 Thus says the Lord  to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have held to subdue nations before him, and I will unarm and ungird the loins of kings to open doors  before him, so the gates will not be shut. I will go before you and level the mountains (to make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron. And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places that you may know that it is I the Lord the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.


CELEBRATE VICTORY
by Bill Burns
In these days we have been examining “the rest” that the Lord has promised us for October through December. We have a promise of rest that remains, and we who have believed the prophetic word will enter the rest of the Lord as we cease from our own efforts and rely on God to finish the good work that He has begun.

The title of today’s message is “Celebrate Victory” – celebrate the victory that will come to completion in rest. Celebrate the blessings which have come and will yet come.

The Fourth Quarter (prophetic word): “October through December will be a time of celebration for victory over the enemy and for the blessings that have come and will continue to come. It will be a season of rest and restoration as we enter into the Holy of Holies and dwell in the presence and light of the Lord and He will cover us with His glory.”

The Purpose of Rest
To enter into the Holy of Holies where man has no part except to abide in the presence and glory of God and be transformed into the image of Christ.

Man’s part in the temple service:
1. Outer Court
a. Brazen altar – receive the sacrifice of Christ’s flesh.
b. The laver – washed through repentance for the works of the flesh

2. Holy Place
a. Partake of the showbread – the word of God.
b. Be baptized in the Holy Spirit and grow to a fullness of the seven spirits of God.
c. Stand at the altar of incense; pray and prophesy by the Spirit.

3. Holy of Holies
a. Third dimension is ALL Spirit, and God is all in all where we do nothing except worship.
b. The Ark – the heart of God
c. The manna – spiritual food and revelation
d. The stone tablets – the foundation of God’s written word.
e. Aaron’s Rod – priestly authority.

All of these become a part of our nature as we abide in His presence where we are restored, rejuvenated, regain vitality, health and strength. And, receive revelation of the written word (stone tablets) and receive the manna (prophetic word).

Word from Patty Kerst: I saw golden lamps. Some were burning bright, some were barely lit. Then I saw all kinds of shapes and sizes of stones of myrrh falling gently from heaven. The Lord said, “You have kept the fire of My love burning through some difficult times, and I say to you well done. I am bringing this anointing of Myrrh that will now burn in you. Keep this new fire burning hot with love for Me. I am giving larger stones of Myrrh to some who have been through very difficult seasons. I say to those who have been through rough waters, your way is about to become smooth as butter.”

Myrrh is the oil of resurrection life (the third dimension of grace – empowerment) First dimension of grace: justification. Second dimension of grace: sanctification.
Third dimension of grace: glorification.
Resurrection life and power only comes in the third dimension represented by the Holy of Holies

A Time of Revelation
Will come out of this rest that will prepare us for the new season of spiritual habitation on the New Plateau. Fresh oil and fresh manna will come to those who rest in this season. It is a time of assimilation – to understand what the Spirit of God has brought you through this past year. As you examine your trials for the sake of order, your blessings and new level of understanding, you will find your spiritual compass that will point you in a direction of completion in this new season. Completion of things begun in 2007.

You will move from assimilation to acquisition as you rest in the Lord.

But What About The Warfare?
Do only that which God shows you to do. Abiding in His glory will move you from the desperation of prayer to the absoluteness of prophetic proclamation. In the Holy of Holies the angels cover the mercy seat with worship. As we worship with them, they will be released to complete the warfare that we have begun.

Joel 3:10 Let the weak say I am strong!
Joel 3:11 Cause your mighty ones (angels) to go down there (earth), O Lord.

When will they come down here?
Zephaniah 3:
14 Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!
15 The LORD has taken away your judgments, He has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, the LORD, is in your midst; You shall see disaster no more.
16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: "Do not fear; Zion, let not your hands be weak.
17 The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
18 "I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden.
19 Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame, And gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame In every land where they were put to shame.
20 At that time I will bring you back, Even at the time I gather you; For I will give you fame and praise Among all the peoples of the earth, When I return your captives before your eyes," Says the LORD.

In chapter 10 of the book of Daniel we find God’s angels warring with Satan’s princes. Daniel is worn out (needs restoration).

Daniel 10:
17 "For how can this servant of my lord talk with you, my lord? As for me, no strength remains in me now, nor is any breath left in me."
18 Then again, the one having the likeness of a man touched me and strengthened me.
19 And he said, "O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!" So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, "Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me."
20 Then he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come.
21 "But I will tell you what is noted in the Scripture of Truth. (No one upholds me against these, except Michael your prince.)

Be strong and understand what is noted in the scripture of truth – as the mighty ones of God fight on our behalf as we worship and celebrate victory! It is a time of rejoicing in a spirit of thanksgiving before the King of Glory.

Psalm 26:
6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face. Selah
7 Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, The LORD mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, O you gates! Lift up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, He is the King of glory. Selah

The Lord of Heaven’s armies will release His warrior angels and bring the victory. Lift up your heads in faith, and rejoice – victory is assured. So, celebrate the victory!

No comments:

Contributors